Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
Banner – University Health Plans wants to ensure that our providers are prepared to provide quality care for members who have been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID-19. We also want to provide access to the resources that will help sustain them through the COVID-19 emergency.
We will keep this page updated as the emergency progresses.
Healthcare Professionals: Information and interactive tools to help protect and care for patients and workers.
Laboratories: Interim guidance and resources for laboratory professionals working with specimens from persons under investigation (PUI) for COVID-19.
CMS Partner Toolkit: CMS and HHS materials available on COVID-19.
HealthCurrent COVID-19 Resource Page: AZAHP’s centralized resources for COVID-19 related issues impacting the Arizona Medicaid provider community.
Small Business Aid
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Small business guide to emergency loan assistance.
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
Information and resources regarding the CARES Act Provider Relief Fund.
Arizona Commerce Authority
Interactive tools and guidance to help navigate financial relief programs and other services during the COVID-19 emergency.
Small Business Administration
Guidance and loan resources for small businesses during the COVID-19 emergency.
ADHS Data Dashboard
Counts of new cases, deaths, numbers tested, etc. in Arizona.
Weekly surveillance summaries of U.S. COVID-19 Activity.
COVID-19 Arizona Hotline: (844) 542-8201
For local county information about COVID-19, please visit your county's website or call the public health authority:
- Apache County - (928) 337-4364
- Cochise County - (520) 432-9400
- Coconino County - (928) 679-7272
- Gila County - (928) 402-8811
- Graham County - (928) 428-1962
- Greenlee County - (928) 865-2601
- La Paz County - (928) 669-1100
- Maricopa County - (602) 506-6767
- Mohave County - (928) 753-0714
- Navajo County - (928) 524-4750
- Pima County - (520) 724-7797
- Pinal County - (520) 866-7325
- Santa Cruz County - (520) 375-7900
- Yavapai County - (928) 771-3134
- Yuma County - (928) 317-4550
The grid below includes a column that identifies the surgeries and procedures that are authorized for 180 days during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Applies to B – UFC/ACC, B – UFC/ALTCS, and B – UCA