Provider Manuals & DirectoriesBanner – University Health Plans (BUHP) would like to thank you for providing quality medical and behavioral health care to our members. We remain committed to developing a positive working relationship with all of our providers and welcome any comments or suggestions on how we can improve our operations and interactions with you, our customer.
For the following product lines:
Banner – University Family Care / AHCCCS Complete Care (BUFC/ACC)
BUFC/ACC is offered to AHCCCS eligible members who are under the integrated care model. Eligibility is determined by the Arizona Department of Economic Security (ADES) and the AHCCCS Administration.
Banner – University Care Advantage (BUCA)
BUCA is a Dual Eligible Special Needs Plan (D-SNP) members with both Medicare and Medicaid. Members must be entitled to Medicare Part A, enrolled in Medicare B and AHCCCS and reside in a contracted service area in order to be eligible.
Banner – University Family Care / Arizona Long Term Care System (BUFC/ALTCS)
BUFC/ALTCS is one of the managed care organizations (MCO) contracted with AHCCCS to provide services to the ALTCS population. Banner – University Family Care is locally managed and administered and headquartered in Tucson, Arizona.
BUFC/ACC and BUCA Provider Manual (Last Updated 05/09/2019)
BUFC/ALTCS Provider Manual (Last Updated 05/10/2019)
Behavioral Health Comprehensive Provider Manual Supplement (Last Updated 04/22/2019)
Provider & Pharmacy Directories
You can find a network provider and/or pharmacy by using our online, searchable directories. The online directories can be accessed using the 'Find a Provider' link within the top menu bar. Most current version of providers and pharmacies will always be updated online.
You can also review the pdf versions of our Provider & Pharmacy Directories below for all lines of business.
- BUFC/ACC Dental Provider Directory (March 2019)
- BUFC/ACC Pharmacy Directory (March 2019)
- BUFC/ACC Provider Directory (Central Counties: Gila, Maricopa, and Pinal) (March 2019)
- BUFC/ACC Provider Directory (South Counties: Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Pima, Santa Cruz, and Yuma) (March 2019)
- BUFC/ALTCS Dental Provider Directory (March 2019)
- BUFC/ALTCS Pharmacy Directory(March 2019)
- BUFC/ALTCS Provider Directory (Central Counties: Gila, Maricopa, and Pinal) (March 2019)
- BUFC/ALTCS Provider Directory (South Counties: Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Pima, Santa Cruz, and Yuma) (March 2019)