News & Events: Details
AHP Mission is to provide safe, high quality, economically and programmatically sustainable housing with individualized support services to ensure stable housing for all eligible members as a foundation to improve their physical and behavioral health outcomes, well-being and self-determination.
The following requirements are mandatory eligibility requirements for participation in AHP.
The applicant/member shall:
- Have an SMI designation or be determined Title XIX GMHSU by a qualified provider,
- Be a United States citizen or have eligible immigrant status,
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of referral,
- Have an identified housing need documented by the member’s clinical provider.
All referrals to AHP will be made by clinical providers and care teams. AHP eligibility requirements are threshold requirements and must be met prior to the member receiving AHP housing and benefits and to maintain AHP housing subsidies or benefits.
The AHP Application Guide, AHP Housing Application and AHP ROI can be found at www.azabc.org/ahp.
For more information, view the program guidebook below.
- AHCCCS Housing Program Guidebook English