Skip to Main Content
- Banner – University Care Advantage is an HMO SNP plan with a Medicare Contract and a contract with the Arizona Medicaid program. Enrollment in Banner – University Care Advantage depends on contract renewal
- The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information contact the plan. Limitations, co-payments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/ or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year.
- You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium. If you are a full dual eligible enrollee your monthly Part B premium is paid for by the State.
- This information is available for free in other languages. Please call our Customer Care Center at (877) 874-3930/ TTY: 711, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., 7 days a week.
- Esta información está disponible gratis en otros idiomas. Favor de llamar al Centro de Atención al Cliente al (877) 874-3930/ TTY: 711 8 a.m. – 8 p.m., 7 días a la semana.
- This plan is available to anyone who has both Medical Assistance from the State and Medicare.
- Co-pays may vary based on the level of Extra Help you receive. Please contact the plan for further details.
- Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in Banner – University Care Advantage through CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at http://www.medicare.gov.
- Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-Star rating system. Star Ratings are calculated each year and may change from one year to the next.