News & Events
10/11/2022Learn more about the following topics: 1) AHCCCS to Start Process to Disenroll Non-Compliant Providers and 2) RSV Prophylaxis Season. ... [go to full article]
Community Reinvestment Program
We are currently seeking proposals related to Social Determinants of Health (SDOH) with an emphasis on Health Equity and addressing social risk factors. ... [go to full article]
In our continued efforts to process claims in accordance with AHCCCS and Medicare claim processing guidelines, we have secured a contract with Cotiviti, Inc. ... [go to full article]
AHCCCS Housing Program (AHP)
AHP Mission is to provide safe, high quality, economically and programmatically sustainable housing with individualized support services to ensure stable housing for all eligible members as a foundation to improve their physical and behavioral health outcomes, well-being and self-determination. ... [go to full article]
To access member enrollment information and obtain member rosters, please visit eServices (Provider Portal).
- For more information about eServices, contact your Provider Relations Representative.
- Please send inquiries related to obtaining information regarding the provider's assigned membership to our dedicated inbox at BUHPProviderInquiries@bannerhealth.com.
- Banner – University Family Care / ACC (AHCCCS Complete Care)
- Banner – University Family Care / ALTCS (Arizona Long Term Care System)
- Banner – University Care Advantage (Medicare HMO SNP)