In spring 2020, the AHCCCS provider enrollment process will move from a manual, paper-based system to a new, online system.
The AHCCCS Provider Enrollment Portal (APEP) will allow providers to:
- Enroll, reactivate and revalidate as an AHCCCS provider.
- Update Provider file information (such as phone and addresses).
- Upload and/or update licenses and certifications.
- And more, all online and available anytime of the day!
This change will streamline the provider enrollment process. Providers will receive a tracking number in order to be able to check the status of application submissions. Initial applications, as well as changes for current enrolled providers, will be processed more quickly and without the burden of printing and faxing paper documents.
The AHCCCS Provider Enrolled Portal (APEP) is planned to launch in spring 2020. Provider training and additional implementation information will be the coming in the next few months.
To provide current important implementation updates, AHCCCS will use email distribution lists and the AHCCCS website to disseminate information:
- Email from the Office of Inspector General, Division of Fee-for-Service, Division of Health Care Advocacy and Advancement, Office of the Director and Division of Health Care Management. Subscribe to these newsletters on the AHCCCS website.
- Claims Clues monthly updates
If you have questions please contact Provider Enrollment at PRNotice@azahcccs.gov
Or call Provider Enrollment Call Center:
1-800-794-6862 (In State – Outside of Maricopa County)
1-800-523-0231 (Out of State)