The revised PASRR Policy and the revised PASRR Level I Screening Tool were posted September 10, 2018 to the AHCCCS website for public comment.
Please note that the following Policies and attachments have moved from Chapter 1200 of the AHCCCS Medical Policy Manual (AMPM) to Chapter 600 of the AMPM:
- AMPM 680, Federally Mandated Programs for Nursing Facilities
- AMPM 680-A, Resident Assessment
- AMPM 680-B, Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation Program
- AMPM 680-C, Pre-Admission Screening and Resident Review PASRR
- AMPM 680-C, Attachment A – Arizona Pre-Admission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR) Level I Screening Tool
- AMPM 680-C, Attachment B – Level II PASRR Psychiatric Evaluation
- AMPM 680-C, Attachment C – PASRR Invoice
Questions regarding the PASRR Level I may be directed to Alice Plaxco at (602) 364-4645 or at Alice.Plaxco@azahcccs.gov.
Memo from AHCCCS: Preadmission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR) Level I